Tool antibody reagents can be polyclonal and/or monoclonal antibodies generated using standard immunization strategies and hybridoma technologies. These antibody reagents are often used in the discovery phase of research to characterize proteins and validate targets.
At Labcorp, we devise various immunization strategies based on the nature of the antigen and the intended application to generate high-titer, high-affinity antibodies. Our staff’s extensive experience with tens of thousands of projects over the last four decades is at your disposable to make your discovery program a success.
Polyclonal and monoclonal antibody services
- Various host species available
- Variety of antibody screening modalities
- Antibody purification and labeling options
- Characterization of antibody product
- Peptide design and synthesis
- Conjugation to carrier proteins
- Biotinylation of peptide
- Various antigen formats (soluble, gel slices, inclusion bodies, fusion proteins, etc.)
- Purification strategies to improve specificity
Post-transitional modification (PTM) antibodies
- Other modifications
- Unique small, organic molecules (modified cholesterol, polysaccharides)