New cell and gene therapy suite
A macro investment in micro science
Cell and gene therapies are incredibly intricate, but they’re making a huge difference in the drug development market and in the lives of patients. Learn all about our $9.2 million investment in cell and gene therapy.
MAKING YOUR BREAKTHROUGHS POSSIBLE
Our major commitment to your Early Development studies
Over the past five years, we’ve invested more than $700 million in nonclinical development to enhance our capabilities for your programs. From expanded lab space in our U.S., European and Asia Pacific sites to state-of-the-art instrumentation and digitized workflows, we’ve innovated where it matters most to empower your healthcare mission.
Quick Facts About our Madison Facility:
- Preclinical pharmaceutical development
- Crop protection and chemical product development
- Cell and gene therapy
- Animal housing compliant with the Guide to the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, 8th edition
- AAALAC accredited
- IV: bolus, continuous infusion, intermittent infusion
- MRI guided
- Ocular: intervitreal, intracameral, subretinal, topical
- Oral: capsule, diet, gavage